Program Director & Head Coach 16A
• Head Coach Los Altos High School
• Coached Mountain View-Los Altos Girls Softball recreational league as well as Nova Fastpitch 12U/ 14U teams.
• Coached ASA “A” travel ball for variety of teams, including San Jose Xtreme Gold, San Jose Xtreme, and Tsunami.
Three trips to ASA Nationals. Coached and assisted several players with obtaining collegiate softball scholarships.
• Softball Head Coach-Mountain View High School. One appearance in CCS play-offs.
• Coached football and acted as offensive coordinator at both JV and Varsity levels at Los Altos High, Saratoga High, and Palo Alto High schools.
Head Coach 14A
- Presently Head Coach Fusion 14A. Juan has 73- 48 overall record, including 7 tournament wins in his two short years with Fusion including a 3rd place at the 2017 TCS World Series.
- Menlo Atherton High School Varsity Coach
- Head coach for various travel clubs including San Jose Renegades, Nor-Cal Legends , San Jose Riptide and Blue Diamonds
- Mission College Asst. Coach
- Piedmont Hills High School Asst. Coach
- Coached Thumpers Adult Women's Softball
- Father of 4 daughters. Youngest currently plays for Cabrillo College.
Head Coach 14A
- Kelli has recently been coaching softball pitching and hitting at All Star Academy in Santa Clara. Kelli was the Fusion strength and conditioning trainer over the recent seasons.
- Kelly also coached softball teams with Lady Sharks, Extreme Elite and PSA for several years. Including a undefeated season with the Lady Sharks.
- Kelli (Fangonilo) Formosa played at Palo Alto High School where she was a 4 year starter on varsity with a batting average over .600 for her high school career. She was selected All-SCVAL First-Team all four years, while earning team MVP honors in 2003-2005. She was league MVP her senior year and offensive MVP her freshmen season.
- Kelli started her Division 1 softball career with the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She compiled the second highest batting average for the Rebels in 2007 at .312 and stole 18 of 23 bases. Kelli also played three seasons for San Jose State. In her sophomore year, she started and batted .304 with 59 hits, 42 runs and 34 RBI. Kelli batted .311 in her junior year and led her team in doubles (12) and in RBI (26). In her senior season, she started 58 games for the Spartans and lead the team with a .364 batting average and lead the team with 17 doubles. Kelli still lead the Spartan record books in many categories.
- Kelli played club ball for Strike Zone out of Union City.
- Mother of two, Sal II and Georgia with another on the way.